Complete & Partial Dentures treatment in panchkula
Cavity Protection or Preventive Dentistry includes:
- Counselling about good oral hygiene and healthy eating habits
- Enhanced Smile & Esthetics: We recreate a gorgeous smile for you which further impacts your facial profile resulting in an even more appealing and attractive outlook.
Anti-cavity preventive treatment: Prevention is always better than cure
- Fluoride Treatment: This is a simple treatment that slows down and prevents tooth decay in children by heavy remineralisation of the enamel surface making it effective against subsequent acid attacks. DentXperts provides excellent and long lasting Fluoride treatment and is one of the leading providers of anti cavity options.
- Dental Sealants: Seal off the cavity prone areas for added protection
- Low Radiation X-rays: (Low radiation diagnosis LINK)
Dentures’ Key Advantages
Enhancing Aesthetics: Dentures enhance esthetics / appearance by filling in the space of your original teeth providing a symmetrical and pleasing smile. Further, they prevent distortion of your face shape resulting from drooping or unsupported facial muscles and hence, inculcating a younger look on your face.
Restoring Functionality: Dentures assist in carrying out day to day functions normally like chewing, smiling, speaking etc. They also provide stability and balance to jaw joints prolonging their functioning capacity and health.
Affordable: Dentures are very pocket friendly in comparison to other rehabilitation treatments. They normally serve you anywhere between half decade to few decades depending on your maintenance, care & regular checkups.
Variety of options: Thanks to advancing technologies & materials, dentures give you a wide range of options & varieties to choose from according to situation and requirements. You can even get spare / extra dentures made for backup, emergencies or separate party wears!
What to Expect?
- Consciousness: You may feel conscious in beginning as depending on the person, it will take several days or weeks before you get accustomed to the new dentures.
- New Smile: They are designed to resemble your original teeth and will not alter your appearance. On the contrary, if at all, they may cause an improvement in your smile & esthetics to a small degree.
- Eating Practice: Eating with dentures is a practice that you gain with time. Start with small bites & pieces of food and don’t chew hastily. Give it time and it gets easier over time.
- Increased saliva: When starting new dentures, increased saliva is a natural response of the salivary glands. It will be back to normal after a few days. In the meantime, swallowing more often will helps to get used to it.
- Speech: Pronunciation of certain words may be difficult in some cases as an adjustment phase to the new dentures usually not more than two weeks. Few simple exercises like reading out loud and repeating troublesome words helps in speeding up the process.
- Sore spots: Minor irritation caused by surface irregularities or pressure spots on the denture-bearing areas are quite common. However, seek dentist consultation if the discomfort is persistent or if the irritation becomes very painful.
Implant supported dentures [link] are also a very popular choice of treatment providing advantages of both implants & dentures in selected cases.