Renovate & Restore Your Smile.
Teeth can be damaged, misshaped, cracked or weakened by decay, trauma or misuse making it necessary to restore their structural strength & esthetic appearance. Dental crowns and bridges are used in such situations to cover or “cap” the damaged teeth. They closely mimic color, shape & function of your natural teeth in addition to providing strength.
In Panchkula, DentXperts offers best quality crowns and bridges fabricated from ceramic, acrylic, gold and metal alloys or a combination depending on need and requirement. You can choose from wide variety of options after thorough check up by experienced prosthodontist.
When to expect a fixed crown??
They are prescribed by dentist to:
- Restore a damaged tooth
- Rehabilitate root canal treated teeth
- Protect a weak tooth from further breakage
- Cover a dental implant, misshaped or discolored tooth
- Replace a large segment of tooth or repeatedly failing large fillings when there is not enough tooth remaining
When to expect a fixed bridge??
- Bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth
- Covering & joining multiple dental implants in function
- Prevent remaining teeth from shifting out of position.
- Restore smile, ability to properly speak and chew
- Maintain facial structure post loss of some natural teeth
Attractive & Comfortable: Crowns mimic natural teeth closely providing great esthetics and comfort
Hassle free: They are fixed prosthesis, hence save you from hassles of removable dentures.
Long Term Functional Durability: Crowns can last lifetime with careful use, good oral hygiene maintenance and follow up checkups. Bridges on an average can last 5 years to over a decade depending on the health of supporting teeth and proper maintenance.
Replaceable / Changeable: They can be changed or replaced as per need with continued use overtime for any changes in structure and esthetics.